Donate to the STA
Would you like to make a difference in your community, support local youth and support the growth of Tennis in Steamboat? Your donation to the Steamboat Tennis Association does all three! Steamboat Tennis Association is a 501(c)3 not for profit corporation which means all of your donations are tax deductible.
Your donation will help to support the various programs offered through the STA, including:
- College Scholarships - Up to 4, $1000 scholarships per year
- Individual Grants - For those children who may not otherwise have the financial ability to pay for the junior clinics offered Monday-Thursday. This includes red, orange, green, and yellow ball athletes ranging in age from 5-18.
- Court fees - For both the high school boys and girls tennis teams. The STA sponsors court fee for practices and match play!
- Adaptive Tennis Program - Supports those children with mental and physical disabilities through free tennis clinics. This spring we will host clinics from 4:00-5:00 on May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, May 25th, and June 1st. Funded by the Sharon Paulus Adaptive Tennis Fund.
- 2 free tennis camps - Exposes children to tennis, many for the very first time!
- USTA Serves - Our newest program established through the help of USTA Colorado and their generous grant to our facility. The Steamboat Tennis Association, Partners Mentoring Youth, Boys and Girls Club, ACE Club at Soda Creek, and staff from the Tennis Center applied and were awarded this new program designation. USTA Colorado provided a grant, the STA is providing funding, and Partners Mentoring Youth is helping with evaluations and transportation for lower income children. Many of these children have never held a racquet!