Join the STA
In addition to making a difference in our tennis community by supporting our youth and helping to grow the sport, this one-year membership also includes:
- 10% off year-round court fees and medallion memberships
- $20 off the Annual STA Tournament
- $10 off both City Championship Tournaments, and
- Admission to up to 6 STA socials per year.
Memberships purchased in 2018 will be good through 1/1/2020 and can then be renewed annually on January 1 thereafter.
As part of your membership, we welcome any and all donations. Your donation will help to support the various programs offered through the STA, including:
- College Scholarships - Up to 4, $1000 scholarships per year
- Individual Grants - For those children who may not otherwise have the financial ability to pay for the junior clinics offered Monday-Thursday. This includes orange, green, and yellow ball athletes ranging in age from 8-18.
- Court fees - For both the high school boys and girls tennis teams. The STA sponsors court fees for practices and match play!
- Adaptive Tennis Program - Supports those children with mental and physical disabilities through free tennis clinics. This spring we will host clinics from 4:00-5:00 on May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, May 25th, and June 1st. Funded by the Sharon Paulus Adaptive Tennis Fund.
- 2 free tennis camps - Exposes children to tennis, many for the very first time!
- USTA Serves - Our newest program established through the help of USTA Colorado and their generous grant to our facility. The Steamboat Tennis Association, Partners Mentoring Youth, Boys and Girls Club, ACE Club at Soda Creek, and staff from the Tennis Center applied and were awarded this new program designation. USTA Colorado provided a grant, the STA is providing funding, and Partners Mentoring Youth is helping with evaluations and transportation for lower income children. Many of these children have never held a racquet!